Middle-clicking doesn't start new message

I have folders to store the debian-kde and debian-users message lists.
Currently, selecting the folder and clicking the middle butten does not bring
up a New Mail window.

I just went through the preferences window to verify that a Mailing List was
configured and that  all else was well.  When I clicked "Detech
Automatically" to configure the name in the Mailing List tab, the address
that I had entered "debian-kde@lists.debian.org" immediately had a "mailto:";
prepended.

Using "mailto:debian-kde@lists.debian.org"; has fixed my problem.  You not only
need to enter the mailing list name but also how the name is to be handled.

You learn something everyday!

Bob
--
Too much is just enough.