Re: KMail 3.3 + S/MIME : some tips

* Joerg Reckers [Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:07:17 +0200]:
> thanks for the tips ;-)
> really helped me.
> its working fine. with attachments now :-)

  glad to know.

> one question, after the pinentry program asks for my mantra (passphrase) once,
> i enter it correct and i dont need to enter it again. which programm stores
> this information? gpg-agent? is there a possibility to turn off this
> behavior, so every time my secret-key is used, i am asked for the mantra?

  $ grep ttl ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf
  default-cache-ttl 1800

  I guess you can put there a really small value (10 sec.?).

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Under capitalism, man exploits man.
Under communism, it's just the opposite.
                -- J.K. Galbraith