Re: KMail 3.3 + S/MIME : some tips

thanks for the tips ;-)
really helped me.
its working fine. with attachments now :-)

one question, after the pinentry program asks for my mantra (passphrase) once,
i enter it correct and i dont need to enter it again. which programm stores
this information? gpg-agent? is there a possibility to turn off this
behavior, so every time my secret-key is used, i am asked for the mantra?

jörg