Re: Package Problem Stops Apt-Get!

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 18:13, Robert Tilley wrote:
> Unpacking replacement frozen-bubble-data ...
> mv: cannot stat `/usr/games/frozen-bubble.wav': No such file or
> directory dpkg: warning - old post-removal script returned error exit
> status 1

I would probably touch /usr/games/frozen-bubble.wav and see if the
post-removal script would complete.  If that didn't do it, I would
probably copy another wave file to frozen-bubble.wav and try again.  If
that failed, I would probably try to dpkg -r or dpkg --purge
frozen-bubble, at least long enough to finish the upgrade.  Then I
would consider carefully how much I really needed or frozen-bubble on
my system.  YMMV.

--
Bud Rogers	<budr@netride.net>	 KD5SZ