Re: New QT break KDE Styles? Also, MacOS menus not fixed.

On June 12, 2004 01:41, Doug Holland wrote:
> ccheney told me on IRC that Qt 3.3.x has a lot of bugs, and that they
> were sticking with 3.2 for the time being (correct me if I'm wrong.)
> IIRC, 3.3 does have the fix.  The patch I included in the report is for
> Qt 3.2.  I've run it on my system for a couple months without problems.

Perhaps they changed their minds then, but last week when people were
griping about the lack of updates, it was mentioned how everyone else was
shipping QT 3.3. Indeed, I recall that with early QT 3.3s and early KDE
3.2s there were some bugs, but with 3.3.2 and the latest KDE, these have
been squashed. So IMHO a QT update should occur. Maybe I'll try and track
down Madkiss and/or calc on IRC.

Cheers,
Christopher Martin