Re: New QT break KDE Styles? Also, MacOS menus not fixed.

On June 11, 2004 23:19, Doug Holland wrote:
> Yep, broke Plastik for me too.  I'm also disappointed that the new Qt
> packages didn't include the fix for bug 230576
> (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=230576) - that makes
> MacOS menubars in KDE clickable from the screen edge.  That one's an
> easy fix - the patch is attached to the report.

Your report mentions that this fix should be in the latest QT. This begs
the question of why Martin Loschwitz stuck with QT 3.2.3, even though
Chris Cheney and Dominique Devriese offered no objections to upgrading to
the latest QT 3.3.2. But perhaps there is a reason, and if so I'd be
curious to hear it, and if/when there are plans to move to 3.3.2 (at
which point #230576 will hopefully resolve itself).

Cheers,
Christopher Martin