Problem installing a kde application that is not in the package

Hello,
I am working with a testing debian distribution and I want to install some kde application that are not proposed in the debian package.

I tried to compile them from .tar.gz project package.
For exemple, with "Tellico", the ./configure step ends with the following error message :
"in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE headers installed. This will fail.
So, check this please and use another prefix!"

Do you know what option have to be modified while launching "configure" ?
Thank you
Guy