KDE 3.2.2: plenty of fonts not found

Hello,

I am still working on installing KDE 3.2.2 in woody. Thanks to all the
people who already contributed to my previous questions. I will try out the
suggestion tonight and post the outcome.

There is still another problem: Plenty of founds are not recognised by KDE.
Xfont-select shows they are present but they do not appear in the drop down
menus when choosing for instance the standard font in KDE.

How can I tell KDE to find the other fonts as well?

Christian

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Ausgaben der TV Movie mit DVD
++++ Jetzt anmelden und testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++++