[Semi-OT]: Amarok opens UDP socket

Semi-OT because amaroK isn't an official package yet.

I was recently locking down the network services enabled on my workstation.
While looking around, I noticed a UDP socket I didn't recognize:

$ netstat -anu
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:33484           0.0.0.0:*

Not recognizing this, I fired up lsof:
$ lsof -i UDP
COMMAND    PID  USER   FD   TYPE DEVICE SIZE NODE NAME
amarokapp 6623 ieure   27u  IPv4  19195       UDP *:33484

Investigating further, it seems like this socket is left open after clicking
on the 'Fetch stream information' button in the Streams tab. It isn't opened
when amaroK starts.

Does anyone know why this listener is laying around?