Re: "Win" key in KDE

I get rid of it by hitting the "Num Lock" key, so that the "Num Lock"-LED is
on and i can type numbers.
The Win-key is now just the meta-key for me, no K-Menu any longer.
Doesn't work on Laptop-keyboards ;-)
jörg

p.s.: don't know why there is a connection between the "Num Lock" and this
problem, but there is, for me at least. sid,kde3.3.0