Re: KMail 1.7 (KDE 3.3) jumps to first unread message
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: KMail 1.7 (KDE 3.3) jumps to first unread message
- From: Ralph Alvy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:39:51 -0700
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
On Monday 30 August 2004 16:39, Ralph Alvy wrote:
And I can't get it to jump to the first unread message (in IMAP
folders) at all :-)
Hmmm...I have IMAP folders and I can't get it *not* to do that!
For me it works as before. It jumps to the first unread message from the top
of the list when the setting "jump to first unread message" is enabled in the
misc. settings. If it is not set, it jumps to the same message it was on when
you left the folder last time.
Please bear in mind that this functionallity is broken with certain folder
sorting methods, and always has been.
My folder settings haven't changed, but this problem was introduced when
I upgraded to 3.3