Konqueror crashing regularly

Hi :)

We run a call centre with 20-30 KDE diskless workstations. The machines are
mainly used with a web-based hotel-booking application which we have
developed, and are finding a relatively high level of instability with
Konqueror.

In short, Konq will sometimes segfault after submitting a POST form at the
point where the remote server is starting to send the next HTML through.

This problem has stayed with us for a few months and I thought it had gone
away with a previous KDE release, but I've been told that the problem is
still there.

Given that I would like to trace the problem rather than just moving everyone
to Firefox, etc. - how can I (easily?) build a set of Debian packages for sid
that will contain debug information so I can submit a useful backtrace to the
developers?

As I said, the machines are diskless, and have 256MB RAM and no swap space -
all they run is Konq and an Evolution instance - nothing really heavy like
OpenOffice, etc. so I can't really see the problem being lack of RAM, but I
would dearly like to get to the bottom of this, and fix it not only for us,
but possibly for many others who just put it down to 'some bug'.

Cheers,
Gavin.