Re: Window and desktop switching trouble

Adeodato Simó wrote:
* Michael Schuerig [Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:39:03 +0200]:

This last step has changed. Now, after releasing Alt (Win), the selection window stays and only after pressing yet another key it disappears. I can only avoid this behavior by pressing the
Alt(Win)-Tab sequence so quickly that the window does not become
noticably visible.

I'm experiencing this behavior too.

Same, here and while attempting to track down the problem, I found that it was not limited to KDE, but the same behaviour occurred in GNOME too. It appears to have be caused by the new 4.3.0.dfsg.1-5 versions of the XFree86 packages that entered unstable recently. Downgrading them back to 4.3.0.dfsg.1-4 has fixed it for me now.

Bye,
--
jonathaN