Re: No Debian Menus in Kicker (Debian Unstable)

 --- On Mon 05/31, Paul Scott < paslist@ultrasw.com > wrote:
From: Paul Scott [mailto: paslist@ultrasw.com]
To: debian-kde@lists.debian.org
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 21:16:56 -0700
Subject: Re: No Debian Menus in Kicker (Debian Unstable)

Thanks for the help. I apt-got menu-xdg. I ran update-menus again. I checked out the debian-user threads too. I re-logged into kde (xnest while running another DE). I ran the update menu utility. Still no Debian menus.

My situation seems to differ from other people's situations in that this happened months back, not due to a recent change in sid. Also, I think i manually deleted the debian shell menus from the menu editor utility. This was stupid, yes. But now how do I get them back? Is there a way to just start the menus over from scratch? (without creating a new user). Thanks.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com