Re: 100%CPU!

Raul Montagne wrote:

Hi,
Im running the old, KDE 3.2
A extrange mixture left back by the knoppix 3.3.
It used to work fine until a few days...I don't know what have I done may be some update or install done did it.
The problem:
It starts to create several kdeinit
The CPU usage increase (to 99% or 100%)

I notice that it happens when I tried to close a xterm, with a simple exit.
I tried to initiate with a fresh user and happens the same.
There are some .xsession-errors but I don't understand the meaning of them.
Also the .fonts.cache-1 has increase a lot.

Any clue?
any special place to look for an answer?

thanks
talueguito
raul

try

fc-cache -f -v

--
remove N_O_ and _S_P_A_M to send an email to me!