Re: Someone experiencing same troubles?

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 21:18, Jan Lühr wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> somehow the X / KDE / Sarge combination seems to be bugged. I asked on
> debian-users-german, did a bugreport (250919) but still haven't got the
> slightest idea what's goin wrong. Is someone experiencing the same errors?
>
> See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=250919 and attached
> logfiles for details...

I can't really tell if anything is missing from this report, but what I can
tell you is that if you want a basic kde install on sid/sarge, a safe way to
do it is to install the following packages:

x-window-system-core
kdebase
kdelibs
arts

Regards

Anders E. Andersen

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.2.2 on Debian GNU/Linux