Re: How to uninstall kvim?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: How to uninstall kvim?
- From: Bruce Sass <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:30:04 -0600 (MDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.60.0405211422170.16212@bms>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 21 May 2004, VSJ wrote:
I can't uninstall kvim, I'm using Debian sid with the latest kvim package
(version 1:6.2-532+4). After using the dpkg --purge command, also the
normal console vim (VI) becomes unusable! See below:
Thanks in advance.
$ locate vim.org vim.old
then manually remove the diversions,
then purge all (k)vi(m) packages and reinstall those you want