Re: Changing cursors w/KDE 3.2

Am Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2004 06:19 schrieb Ian R. Meinzen:
> Hello all,
> I'm having a problem installing a new set of cursors under KDE.
> I had installed the crystalblue cursor set from kde-look.org,
> followed the instructions (move the theme directory into ~/.icons
> , and changing the ~/.icons/default/index.theme), but every time
> I still get the same set of default cursors.  I can't find any
> error in the various logs saying it couldn't load the cursors.
> Any suggestions?

In KDE 3.2 the only thing you have to do is copy the cursor folders
to ~/.icons so that it looks like
~/.icons/mytheme/cursor/*

then fire up kde control center and open peripherals->mouse->cursor
design and choose your new design. you need to log off and on to
activate it.

Regards
--
Clemens Wacha             wacha@gmx.ch            ICQ:12620942