Re: Konqueror ignores my color in default.css file

* Björn Krombholz [Thu, 13 May 2004 20:34:15 +0200]:

> Another possibility could be that the site explicitly defines values
> for those attributes you're having problems with.

  try to append !important to the css value, and see if things improve
  with it.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

The Wright Brothers weren't the first to fly. They were just the first
not to crash