Re: Kmix All the Time

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 10:35:26PM -0400, Bruce Park wrote:
> When I log in, the Kmix window is always open. Sometimes, I never even use
> Kmix at all and this happens.
>
> I do have Kmix on my tray icon for ease use but this is getting to be a
> very annoying problem.

This hapens to me sometimes.  To sort it, I use the kmix taskbar context
menu to Show Mixer Window, hide it again, and then to quit kmix.  I then
start kmix by hand, it starts minimised and docks itself, and remains
so each time in the future (until I once again close KDE with the mixer
window open :)).

Nick