Re: Kmail and filtering

On Mon 3 May 2004 09:54, Andreas Bauer wrote:

> Was there a change in Kmail filtering or anything, so that I would
> have to define the filter new or anything?
>
> The filter looks as following:
> It removes the X-Spam header and then run through programm spamoracle
> mark after that comes a second filter that moves all mails marked
> with X-Spam: yes to a spam folder and marks them as read.

Try creating an exact duplicate of your existing filter and then remove
the old one once complete. Kind of silly, but it worked for me the last
time I had this happen (which was quite some time ago).

Cheers,
--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

If you've lost something, you had to lose it, not loose it.