Re: delete memory of konqueror

* Martin Wegmann [Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:28:24 +0200]:

> I cannot figure out how to delete the memory of Konqueror.
> I deleted the history, reset inside the ControlCenter the webcache, form
> completion and web history but still Konqueror remembers my mail add., etc.
> everything I once entered in any web form.

> any ideas how to reset the memory of Konqueror?

  This *should* work:

    - Control Center -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Web browsing ->
      Form completion entries SELECTED -> Cleanup

  *If* it doesn't, then do:

    $ rm ~/.kde/share/apps/khtml/formcompletions

  HTH.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

And don't get me wrong - I don't mind getting proven wrong. I change my
opinions the way some people change underwear. And I think that's ok.
                -- Linus Torvalds