icons license

Hello,

I am developing a website for a prominent NYC non-profit, & one aspect
of the application provides the user access to download a number of
files of various types.  In looking around for a set of icons to
represent these types, I came across /usr/share/icons/default.kde.
These icons are perfect: attractive, uniform, ready-made.

Ultimately, my question will be: Can I use these icons (both as-is and
modified versions) as elements of a site I am building?  Immediately,
however, I am having trouble determining even what license these icons
are released under.

Using apt-file I see that /usr/share/icons/default.kde is created by
the kdelibs-data package.  /usr/share/doc/kdelibs-data/copyright
indicates that "All programs are either under the BSD, GPL or LGPL
licenses", but is not more specific about shared files.

Thinking perhaps kdelibs-data only creates the directory and other apps
populate it as they are installed, I tried a more granular search, but
apt-file search /usr/share/icons/default.kde/128x128/filesystems/www.png
doesn't return anything.  I tried browsing around webcvs.kde.org to see
if I could find the icons in their original package, but there's just
too much there & the structure seems quite alien to me.

Therefore, I ask you:

Do you know what original KDE package(s) these files came from?
(specifically, in addition to www.png, I'd need several of those found
in the 'mimetypes' directory)

Do you know what license they are released under?

Thanks in advance,
Kenneth

P.S.

Please Cc: me as I am not subscribed to debian-kde