Re: manually compile kdebindings?

David Goodenough writes:

> On Friday 16 April 2004 12:34, Dominique Devriese wrote:
>> Raphael Bauduin writes:
>> > Hi, as kdebindings arent available in debian unstable, has anyone
>> > already compiled it manually?  I didn't search a lot, but when I
>> > tried it complained it didn't find the multithreaded qt, although
>> > it was really there.
>>
>> I am working on Debian packages for it.
>>
>> Your error is something pretty basic, namely that you need to
>> install the libqt3-mt-dev package.
> Which Java compiler are you planning to use?  SableVM, Kaffe, GCJ,
> Jikes or one of the comercial ones?

GCJ compiling to .class's, so you should in theory be able to use it
with any JVM that supports JNI.  In practice, I have only tested with
GIJ as the JVM.

If you're interested in testing the packages, they are available here:
http://www.kalyxo.org/~domi/kdebindings/
All feedback is very welcome !

cheers
domi