RE: Konqueror fonts disappear with 3.2 upgrade

I have upgraded my KDE from 3.1.4 to 3.2 recently with 'apt-get dist-upgrade' and just about everything went fine. Just a few strange things happened:

Sorry for the previous message, solution was too near. Konqueror filemanager had a selected font, "Newspaper" that for some reason was not visible. Why the font is not shown is still unclear but at least now I can browse my files. Other problems solved themselves too. Desktop icon labels had ugly shadows, but now they are solid. All I did was a reboot. Kpanel and Kmenu icons have now smooth edges (antialiased?) and look good. Only thing that bothers me is that why my other account, which is of course 'root', still has icons with jagged edges? Anyone have a clue what have happened here? Thank you in advance,

Ville

Flirttaile, rupattele, juorua tai vaihda kuulumisia näytössä tapahtuvissa keskusteluissa. Lataa ilmainen MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.fi