does kmail in kde 3.2 fully support procmail?

hello,
I was a fan of kmail but left it for mutt since it does not work well
with procmail (it requires to make additional copies of mail directories
to work with procmail, which is simply nonsense to me).
Just wondering if in kde 3.2 the situation has changed. I am using a
backport kde 3.1.2 on woody.
Alternatively, is there another qt based mua which fully supports
procmail and both maildir/mailbox format?
Saluti, Mauro.
--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
GnuPG key ID: 28A61681