Failed to install window styles on KDE 3.1.4

Hi!

I've been trying to figure out how to install new window styles, such as Aqua or Plastic, but I run into the same message every time I execute "./configure":

checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please check your installation and add the correct paths!

Where are the includes the script needs and how can I add the paths so that the right files are found? I have little to no idea how to start solving this one. Thank you in advance,

Ville

Nopea ja hauska tapa lähettää viestejä reaaliaikaisesti - MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.fi Lataa nyt koneellesi ilmainen MSN Messenger.