Re: ICQ programs for KDE

On March 04, 2004 18:44, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> Hi,
> I had some bad experiences today with ICQ programs for KDE.

> Any comments?

Have you looked at licq using the kde plugin? If all you use is ICQ,
that's probably the way to go. licq is largely stable software now. I
use kopete (don't have the problems you mentionned) since I use a
couple of other protocols as well, but I actually prefer licq.

#apt-get install licq licq-plugin-kde

David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

There is no art which one government sooner learns of another
than that of draining money from the pockets of the people.
-Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations