no text in menus KDE Debian testing/unstable

Hi all,

I've installed debian via debian-installer (http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/) in a vmware environment. All went well, configured and so; however, when I enter X, I can't read anything on the menus. The text simply doesn't appear. Sometimes it appears for a brief period of time (split-seccond), but never stays. This happens when I go to menu button, as well as dialog boxes (for example in Control Panel).

I forgot, we're talking about kde of course ;-)

Any of you experienced the same problem? How did you solved it?

I plan to deploy debian on a toshiba a25-s207 laptop using debian-installer. Anyone did the same?

Thank you.

Martisoare virtuale prin http://felicitari.acasa.ro