kderemove menu tag
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: kderemove menu tag
- From: Bill Allombert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:50:45 +0100
- Message-id: <20040219175045.GI1224@seventeen>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello Debian-KDE developers,
Christopher Martin was kind enough to send me a documentation
of the kderemove menu tag.
On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 12:17:12PM -0500, Christopher Martin wrote:
> All KDE applications should include this tag, using kderemove="y" to avoid
> a duplicate entry in the KDE menu, when KDE is used in conjunction with
> the Debian menu system. Without this tag, KDE's own menu will contain an
> entry for the application in its Debian menu system subfolders, in
> addition to the KDE menu system's own "native" entry. Such duplication is
> inelegant and can cause technical problems.
I plan to add that to the menu manual, unless you have any concern
with the wording/meaning.
Imagine a large red swirl here.