3.1.5-1 says "KThemeStyle cache seems corrupt!" on every KDE program

Searching the archives at lists.debian.org returns "no matches" instantly, no
matter what parameters I give it, so something is clearly not working there.
Google found a note to debian-kde from four months ago,

where the poster said the problem had been narrowed down to kdelibs 3.1.4-3.
If that's the case then the problem remains.

The main BTS page lets me search on a lot of things, but "text in the body of
the bug report" doesn't seem to be one of them.  I don't see a report in
the source package for kdelibs for this error.

Where is this cache kept?  I'll just delete it and let the libs build it from

Much thanks,

<stevenb> Some of the developers wouldn't even be allowed to drink at all if
          the summit was held in the US.
<ajh> If you're old enough to hack gcc, you're old enough to drink.