Re: [oclug] Occasional texts in languages other than English

* Bruce Miller [Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:36:05 -0500]:

> Thanks for the suggestion. It works superbly --- with only one small
> problem. My third language is Swedish and I haven't yet found the
> Scandinavian "å" --- "a-circle", which, in older texts, in sometimes
> printed as a double "aa".

    As appears in the post I made to debian-kde (but I forgot to send
    you a copy) å = MultiKey, o, a.

--
Adeodato Simó (a.k.a. thibaut)
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | IM: my_dato [jabber.org] | PK: DA6AE621

When it is not necessary to make a decision, it is necessary not to make
a decision.