Re: "Could not start kdeinit. Check your installation and try again."

Hi!

I don't know exactly what's the problem, but I could solve it by
downloading the qt sources (from the kde servers) and
dpkg-buildpackage (i.e. recompile of qt into a debian package). I'm
using gcc 2.95.4 on a woody system.

Regards,

Stephan