Re: KDE 3.2.0 Packages

El Martes, 3 de Febrero de 2004 23:10, Alain D'EURVEILHER escribió:
> KDE Releases are going into unstable directly and then move over to
> testing when regarded as
> being ok in conjunction with the current state of Debian testing.
> So if you want to go with unstable, you don't have to use any KDE ftp or
> http mirror to
> obtain this KDE release; just use the Debian mirrors and you're done.
> Please excuse my ignorance but... what Debian mirrors ?

It means that those packages will appear at regular Debian repositories, and
there is no need of extra lines for your sources.list. Just wait until the
packages are built, and uploaded.

Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0xAA8D2A01
http://lacurva.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net
What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expect generally happens.
-- Bengamin Disraeli