How To Package Plastik (for Woody) ?

In my ongoing mission to beautify my Woody KDE 3.1.4 desktop, I've
downloaded the Plastik style (or is it a theme ? ... I'm confused)
from www.kde-look.org - which gets you a tarball of source code ...
(7559-plastik-0.3.9.tar.gz)

I've compiled it up (which turned out to be a minor project in
itself), and installed it, and now I see what everybody is enthusing
about - it's just the kind of style I've been wanting, and I *really*
like it.
(http://www.glimmer.demon.co.uk/kde/kate-aa-with-plastik-yummy.png)

And now I'd like to install it on a number of other Woody boxes I look
after, which are _not_ development workstations ... so I don't really
want to have to install all the additional packages you need for
compiling KDE apps (libqt3-mt-dev, kdebase-dev, and all the
dependencies that drags in).  Sooo ... I'd like to know if it's
possible to package up the "binary" of the Plastik style I've made,
for transfer to the other boxes.

If it's possible, I'd be grateful if someone could point me at some
instructions for doing so.

Thanks very much.

Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK

PS: for the sake of anyone else lost in the wilderness, searching the
archives in a desperate attempt to find out what the hell
   configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021)) (library qt-mt)
     not found. Please check your installation!
   For more details about this problem, look at the end
     of config.log.
   Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
means, and how to get past it ... it just means you need to install
"libqt3-mt-dev" - on a Woody box anyway.

--
I tried to patent patent barratry as a business model,
but there was too much prior art.