Re: How To Package Plastik (for Woody) ?

On Wed January 28 2004 12:26 pm, Nick Boyce wrote:
 ] itself), and installed it, and now I see what everybody is enthusing
 ] about - it's just the kind of style I've been wanting, and I *really*
 ] like it.

 I really like it too.  Alloy's pretty nice, as well.  Both are available
 for the unstable branch at the mentor site.  Add this to your sources.list
 IF YOU'RE RUNNING UNSTABLE :

 deb http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

 Given you're using woody, you might want to take some pointers from
 how this package has been constructed.  Note that the nomenclature
 should probably be closer to 'theme-kde-plastik' than just 'plastik'.

 Jedd.