pdf problem

hello,

i have a few pdf files in landscape format. the preview funktion in konqueror
shows the first page correctly. it is rotated so you can see it in the richgt
way, not 90° wrong, and everything is visible. but if i click on it and it is
opend using kgostview the pages are 90° wrong rotated and not averything is
visible. I played arround a bit with the view funktions of kgostfiew and
mathed it showing the files to me with right orientation but i can not get
the whole information out of it.
what can i do ?
cheers wolfgang