Kopete & Desktop organization

Hi. I've got a question that could be added to kopete's wishlist, since i
don't know if it can be done with the current implementation.

The fact is in Linux systems you can have several desktops, so you can
organize your graphical applications as you wish. Here at home, i got eight
desktops configured, and one of them is named "IM" (for instant messaging).
That works well for me because i can work and pay attention to IM when i have
spare time. But if i'm working in the desktop "www" and somebody wants to
chat with me through kopete, the new window opens in the current desktop, so
i have to move it to "IM" by hand.

Is there any trick i can do in order to tell kopete "open all your windows in
the desktop XXX"?

Regards,

Rafael Rodríguez

--
"Linux is user-friendly. It's just more selective on who its friends are"

Escrito en Debian GNU/Linux por el Usuario Registrado nº 327106