Re: Anti-aliasing broken in KDE/Qt (sid)?

On Monday 13 October 2003 20:43, Brian Knotts wrote:

> Anti-aliasing in KDE and Qt (but not in other things, like OpenOffice)
> broke on an update on Friday for me. A friend reproduced the problem on his
> machine.

Looks good here on latest SID. Only anomaly I can mention is that "i"s and
"ø" (danish characters) are rendered like they are boldface, which look kind
of weird. I was actually just about to complain about it..

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.4 on Debian GNU/Linux