Re: Importing Addresses into KMail

I did, and it doesn't support Outlook data.  Outlook Express, Netscape etc,
yes, but not Outlook.  I found Win Program called Dawn that will probably get
me into one of these formats, but I'd like this to be a simple process that I
can do every evening with a zip disk or??  Any other suggestions??

--
Dr.-Ing. Christof Hurschler
Bodenstedtstr. 13