Importing Addresses into KMail

Hi,

can anyone suggest a way to import large address-databases from outlook 2000
into Kmail?  It's practically the only issue keeping me from never booting
w2k at home again.  I'd like to occasionally update my home machine to the
data I have at work, the calendar would be great too, but I could live with
the addresses alone.  Import Vcard is impractical with hundreds of entries,
Import List chokes on my entries with comments....

thanks,

Chris

--
Dr.-Ing. Christof Hurschler