Re: KDM + environment variables

On Friday 03 October 2003 06:17, Paul Johnson wrote:
> ~/.kderc?

Umm. Is there documentation for kderc somewhere?
"man kderc" doesn't work.
Google wasn't helpful either.
I even browsed through the "KDE helpcenter".

I guess some parts of KDE  (another example: kdm!) suffer from a bad case of
underdocumentation. Or maybe I just don't know where to look. But hey, then
it's a usability bug.

Sebastian

--
I am chaos. I am the substance from which your artists and scientists
build rhythms. I am the spirit with which your children and clowns laugh