Re: spam problem because of this list....

On Friday 26 September 2003 15:30, Derek Broughton wrote:

> > 2. Add filter that fetches all mails that explicitly has your email
> > address in the 'To' header.
> >
> > 3. Add filter that nukes everything else.
>
> Wow!  You _never_ get legitimately cc'd?  My wife uses a Hotmail account

Sure, plenty of times. And this filter lets all those through. That's the
clever thing.

Remember it's a pop filter and there is a 50000 bytes limit on the emails that
is affected by it. Usually 'good' emails are less than 10000 bytes.

Now if anyone decides to cc me with an attachment that is bigger that this
then it is lost. Tough. It was probably a waste of time for me anyway.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.3 on Debian GNU/Linux