Re: spam problem because of this list....

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 12:39:05AM +0200, Wolfgang Mader wrote:
> hallo to everyone,
>
> one and a have week ago i noticed that someone wants to bomb me with spam
> (about 100 mails a day). because i can not stand this i changed two days ago
> all my e-mail adresses and yesterday i corrected them in the debian-kde, the

Use a spam filter program such as spamassassin, it works very well.
spamassassin catches roughly 250 spams a day for my mailbox, most of the
ones that slip through are the viruses. If you setup a virus scanner to
check your mail that will probably be caught as well.

Chris