Re: spam problem because of this list....

The POP filtering of KMail is inadequate IMHO since it requires user
interaction. One should be able to configure it to delete automatically
anything that matches the base64 code that swen and friends have in common.
I'd also like to see the ability to automatically filter out all binary
attachments.

KMail also ought to have the ability to automatically erase trashed messages
from the server after they are deleted locally. Yes, IMAP is better but there
is no way that KMail not having selective POP delete will impel admins to
abandon POP en masse.

I'm not a programmer but that doesn't seem too hard to implement give the fact
that Netscape 2.0 had the feature.