Re: spam problem because of this list....

On Thursday 25 September 2003 2:31 pm, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
> On Thursday 25 September 2003 21:33, Carla Schroder wrote:
> > The solution is better list management. A responsible list manager munges
>
> Another solution using kmail goes like this:
>
> 1. Turn on pop filtering for your account.
>
> 2. Add filter that fetches all mails that explicitly has your email address
> in the 'To' header.
>
> 3. Add filter that nukes everything else.
>
> 4.  ...
>
> 5. Profit!
>
> Anders
>
> --
> This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.3 on Debian GNU/Linux

Heh. good point. I love Kmail, I haven't found anything I need yet that it
can't do. Except stop the garbage before it hits my server.

Those of us who pay for a limited amount of bandwidth and storage would rather
not have all that !%$^# spam and virus nonsense hit the server in the first
place. Who else supports making spam a capital offense?

(only partly kidding....)

--
Carla Schroder