KDE 3 in testing status report?

The GCC bug has been fixed in the latest upload, today.

XFree86 4.2.1-11 seems to be new enough to handle everything.

Bug 203303 is still out there.  However, losing kdemultimedia for a
while sounds acceptable to me if the rest of it can get in.  Though a
workaround is better.

It looks, unfortunately, as though the current version of QT is a mess
(qt-x11-free has 5 RC bugs).    I hope that isn't a problem.  :-/

So what's the status of KDE 3 for sid and sarge now?  And what can we do
to force it in, bugs or no bugs?  ;-)

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/fdl.html