Installing KDE3 from unstable onto sarge

I'm struggling with this and nothing I've read has yet to lead me to
success.  I hope someone can help me out, I'd really like to have KDE3
without moving off of sarge.

My apt outputs:

root # apt-get -t unstable install kde-core
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

Since you only requested a single operation it is extremely likely
that
that package should be filed.

  kde-core: Depends: kdebase but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

root # apt-cache policy kdebase
kdebase:
  Installed: 4:2.2.2-14
  Candidate: 4:2.2.2-14
  Version Table:
     4:3.1.3-1 0
        800 ftp://ftp.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages
 *** 4:2.2.2-14 0
        990 ftp://ftp.us.debian.org testing/main Packages
         90 ftp://ftp.us.debian.org stable/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

My sources.list:
deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main
contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb http://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.blackdown.org/java-linux/debian
testing main non-free
deb ftp://security.debian.org/debian-security sarge/updates main
contrib non-free

My apt.conf:
APT::Default-Release "testing";
APT::Cache-Limit "8388608";