Re: Re: Qt (>= Qt 3.1.0) (library qt-mt) not found.

On 23.Jun 2003 - 13:00:38, Lukasz Lesniak wrote:
> Yes, I set QTDIR correctly and sucessfully compiled Qt.
>
> I think there isn't good idea to install libqt3 with apt-get,
> because libqt3 has version 3.0.3 and will be make problem.

No there isn't and I did not say to do so, but I wanted to know if
you already did an apt-get isntall libqt3

> dpkg -l | grep qt returns nothing so I haven't any *qt* libs
> installed from .deb ...

That's fine.

I saw another thing in your original post:
--with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt3/
--with-qt-libraries=/usr/lib/qt3

But you said that you installed qt3.2.0b into /usr/local/qt3, so this
should be:
--with-qt-includes=/usr/local/qt3/includes
--with-qt-libraries=/usr/local/qt3/lib

or shorter:
--with-qt-dir=/usr/local/qt3

And if that doesn't help, have a look at the config.log for the line
Checking for Qt and look further down, there will be an error message
explaining what failed. Normally the configure tries to compile a small
program to check if Qt works properly.

Andreas

--
You'll feel much better once you've given up hope.