Re: Re: Qt (>= Qt 3.1.0) (library qt-mt) not found.

Yes, I set QTDIR correctly and sucessfully compiled Qt.

I think there isn't good idea to install libqt3 with apt-get,
because libqt3 has version 3.0.3 and will be make problem.
I still don't understand why should/must install libqt, so i
compile and install new version of it?

dpkg -l | grep qt returns nothing so I haven't any *qt* libs
installed from .deb ...

Andreas Pakulat <ap125@informatik.uni-rostock.de>:
>Did you set QTDIR=/usr/local/qt? Do you have a libqt3
installed with
>apt - so you have 2 libqt3's on your system?
>
>If QTDIR doesn't help, you could check the configure script
on what it
>does to check for QT3.1.0 . Sometimes things are changed
(like header
>filenames or so) between to releases of qt and then the
configure